Ductless Split System Installations
Have Peace of Mind and Protect Your Investment: Have Your Equipment Installed By The Professionals At Weston Bros.
- We have the right TRAINING
- We have the most EXPERIENCE
- We have the proper TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- We have a written GUARANTEE on all work
- We are a ‘Diamond Contractor’ for Mitsubishi Ductless Systems
The most important day in the life of your equipment, is the day it is installed.
Watch a video on what to expect during your ductless system installation here.
Room Air Conditioning Installations
Into the Window or Thru-the-Wall Installation Experts!
Now that you have purchased the proper air conditioner it is time to install the unit. A residential installation can be either through the wall or in the window. Either way Weston Bros. has a professional ready to do the work for you. We deliver and install in one visit, with scheduled appointments to save you time. We protect your home with drop cloths and clean up when we are done. All of our work is guaranteed!
We provide quality workmanship to ensure your satisfaction.
- Installations as per NYC codes (i.e. use of support brackets)
- Silicone caulking is used to seal any openings
- Proper installation as per the manufacturer specs
- All standard materials and finish work included – no extras
- Options available for window unit installations at additional cost include:
- Use of solid Masonite panels over pleated side panels to keep out cold drafts
- Use of aluminum top bar so window can open for fresh air
- Use of ‘stop drop pad’ prevents rain or dripping noise sounds from a/c above
- Use of plexi-glass side panels to allow additional light into the room
- For thru-the-wall installations:
- We use quality cutting tools for accurate precise cuts
- We leave a finished job inside and outside
- We remove and dispose your old existing unit as per EPA and DOS
- Optional mitered wood molding trim available at an additional cost